|Description (include details on usage, files and paper references)||The dataset captures 25 people preparing 2 mixed salads each and contains over 4h of annotated accelerometer and RGB-D video data. Annotated activities correspond to steps in the recipe and include activity class, activity phase (pre-/ core-/ post), and the ingredient acted upon.
The dataset includes
- RGB video data 640x480 pixels at 30 Hz
- Depth maps 640x480 pixels at 30 Hz
- 3-axis accelerometer data at 50 Hz of devices attached to a knife, a mixing spoon, a small spoon, a peeler, a glass, an oil bottle, and a pepper dispenser.
- Synchronization parameters for temporal alignment of video and accelerometer data
- Annotations as temporal intervals of pre- core- and post-phases of activities corresponding to steps in a recipe